In this sermon by Joel Mennie, Joel talks on the subject of returning to our first love - the place where our faith was most exciting and our passion for Christ most outwardly on display.
Joel uses a range of illustrations to encourage the listener to do three things in their relationship with Christ:
1. Remember Your First Love
- What are the highs and lows of your spiritual timeline?
- What things did you 'do at first' in your relationship with Christ?
- Has your relationship with Christ become mundane and a bit stagnant? perhaps a bit legalistic?
3. Return - "Do again the things you did at first"
- What things did you do 'at first' when you became a Christian?
Joel showed the following youtube clip: