Ten Easy Ways to Honour your Church LeadershipFrom series Ten Easy Ways To... .
We've come up with ten easy ways to honour your church leadership:
1. Pray with them and pray for them
2. Talk to them
3. Speak positively to others about them
4. Baby-sit their children
5. Cook for them
7. Affirm them with positive feedback
8. Stand by them in their decisions
9. Laugh with them in the good times
10. Cry with them in the bad times
The bible says:
'Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honour one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.' Romans 12:9-13
In what other ways could you show support to your church leadership?
(This piece was first published on Bible Reflections in October 2012 and has since been updated.)
20th August 2013 Articles